|Photo by Eric Kelley|
Happy Monday! Thanks again to ALL who participated in the blog last week! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Before we totally move on from the “season series,” I thought I’d share my answers as well…
Name: Elizabeth Williams
City: Virginia Beach, VA, but come Friday, I officially transition to Charlottesville
1. What is one thing things you can’t live without?
2. The current book(s) by your bedside table are…
3. Your number one song played on iTunes is…
4. Fill in the blanks: If I didn’t have __________, I would be _____________.
5. What do you like best about your current season?
Here’s where the selfishness shines…I love that it’s just me and Bernie. I know it won’t always be that way, but I’m trying to savor every minute where it’s just the two of us.
6. What is one difficulty or burden you’ve experienced/are facing in your current season?
7. Tell us one way you’ve seen or experienced God during the past year.
8. What is one name of God you have come to appreciate lately?
Provider–it kind of goes with my answer above, but I’m just blown away with how God faithfully and dearly provides for His children.
9. What’s one Bible verse that has been a lifeline for you recently?
10. Where do you go to be encouraged or inspired?
11. Do you have any advice for other women who are in, or may be entering your season soon?