Confession: I’ve spent too much time reading other blogs this morning to write my own. A week away from computers was an incredible break, but it has left me with lots of catching up to do.
So, without further ado, here are some of my favorites:
- Great entry from Oswald Chambers last week on visions becoming reality
- Cindy Finley’s post on “The Landing Lights” of knowing God’s will
- Two posts from Ann Voskamp@A Holy Experience (my new favorite blog)
- Also, I’m slowly learning about podcasts and I recently listened to a GREAT message from Joyce Meyer (she’s a hoot) on “Something’s Got to Change” I’m not sure how to link the podcast, but I think if you search in your iTunes you can find it. Here’s part one of a video I found, it’s not great quality, but it’s a start.
- And lastly, this post from Mary Stafford on her quest for the perfect pixie pant is a gem!